Debt Advice - National Agencies

Difficulty paying your Council Tax and/or Rent?


The agencies detailed below may be able to provide advice and assistance:


Money Advice Scotland
0141 572 0237

Citizens Advice Scotland
0845 450 0351

Money Advice Scotland and Citizens Advice Scotland can tell you how to contact an advisor in your area.

Consumer Credit Counselling Service
0800 138 1111

National Debtline
0808 808 4000