Difficulty paying your Local Authority Debts?
The agencies detailed below may be able to provide advice and assistance:
Perth & Kinross Council - Welfare Rights Team
The Welfare Rights Team provides free, confidential and impartial advice, information and representation on welfare benefits.
- Welfare Rights Advice Line: (01738) 476900
- E-mail Address: Welfarerights@pkc.gov.uk
- Website : http://www.pkc.gov.uk/article/10620/Having-Difficulties-Making-Payment
Perth Citizen's Advice Bureau
Perth Citizen's advice Bureau provides a free, confidential and independent Money Advice Service.
The Money Advice Service
The Money Advice Service provides a free, confidential and independent Money Advice Service.
- Telephone Helpline: 0300 500 5000
- Website address www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk
Shelter Tayside Money Advice Service
Shelter provides a free confidential and independent Money Advice Service.
- Telephone Helpline: 0344 515 2527
- E-mail Address: Tayside@shelter.org.uk