This website is not intended to provide any legal or other professional advice. The content of the website is provided as general information only. Nothing on this website should be relied upon or acted upon, or construed or considered professional or legal advice. Specific advice should be sought which takes into account your circumstances, and which is relevant to your jurisdiction.
In providing you access to the Websites, you agree to observe these Terms and Conditions below as well as any other specific terms and conditions for content or functionality that may be provided on the Websites.
Please read carefully - your use of this Website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
This site is provided by Stirling Park LLP, a company registered in Scotland with number SO300097 and having its registered office at 24 Blythswood Square, Glasgow G2 4BG and forms part of the Capita PLC Group.
The content of this website, including its text images, is unless otherwise stated the copyright of Stirling Park LLP. You may not copy, distribute, modify, reproduce or duplicate any part of this website, other than is required in order to view it, and not for any commercial purpose without prior written consent.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Stirling Park LLP accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of any damage or loss caused by:
• Inaccurate, untimely, incomplete or erroneous information.
• In respect of any reliance upon information contained in this website.
• Any reliance upon any information obtained from any other website directly or indirectly linked to a page on this website.
• Unavailability of the websites at any time or for any period.
• Failure to access the websites or stay on-line.
• Inability to complete a transaction due to unavailability of a partner, including but not limited to the operation of any partner credit card or payment services.
• Events beyond our control or which could not have been reasonably foreseen.
• Third party interference such as hacking, computer viruses, bugs, trojans, information posted on the web by unauthorised parties, phishing, and any other cyber-crime.
Stirling Park LLP accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of any economic loss arising from the use of, reliance upon, this website, including any loss of contract or opportunity.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND INFORMATION
Our Websites may contain hyperlinks to websites and resources owned and operated by third parties. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources and make no representations about and do not accept any liability in relation to them. You should read the terms and conditions of those websites and you are responsible for determining the safety, content or validity of any third party website.
You must not do anything to corrupt, damage or interfere with our Websites and you may not link any other websites to our Websites without our permission.
Legislation shall govern the use of the Website.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may revise these Terms and Conditions, without notice, at any time by amending this page. We urge you to check this page from time to time for any changes to these Terms and Conditions. We may also change or withdraw access, usage of this website at any time, without notice.