Skip to content
Home » Contact Us

Contact Us

We will deal with all customer enquiries as quickly and thoroughly as we possibly can within 10 days. There are lots of ways you can get in touch, for all matters relating to Council Tax, Non Domestic Rates, Parking/Bus Lane Contravention and other Local Authority matters please contact our Customer Contact Centre using the details below:

By telephone:

We are open Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 6.30pm, and on Fridays 8.30am to 6pm. Our telephone number is 01563 546 518 (please note calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes).

In writing:       

Correspondence must be sent to:                                                                          Stirling Park LLP
25 Bank Street

Send an enquiry

Please note all fields marked with an * are compulsory.

    If you are a client and would like more information      on our services, with coverage across the whole of Scotland, you can contact our Sheriff Officer Client team in a number of ways. Either by completing the online form or using the contact details below.

    By telephone:

    Our Sheriff Officer Client team are available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm by calling 0141 565 5767.

    In writing:

    24 Blythswood Square
    G2 4BG

    DX GW 512051 Glasgow Central

    Please note we have centralised offices in Glasgow and Kilmarnock.

    Details of enquiry

      If you are looking for debt advice please see our debt advice section in our Customer Portal.

      If you feel that the level of service you have received from Stirling Park is below that expected, you can make a complaint by completing the complaints form on this page.

      Complaints can also be sent by post and should be addressed to:

      Compliance Manager
      Stirling Park LLP
      25 Bank Street
      KA1 1ER

      To assist us in managing your complaint please ensure that you provide details of your full name, address, reference number (should you have one), contact telephone number and what has gone wrong.

      Complaints are investigated in accordance with our Complaints Policy.

      If, having received our final decision on your complaint you remain dissatisfied then you can contact the Society of Messengers at Arms & Sheriff Officers, which acts as our governing body, and is the professional body for Sheriff Officers and Messengers-at-Arms.

      Start a complaint